TradeNext are pleased to reveal there will be eight Wild Card places available for the Search For An Asian Football Star Final – Saturday November 8. From 3-4pm on Final day - Wild Card entrants will compete in one of eight 30 minute matches. The two top players from each of the four age groups will join our 32 regional finalists to take part in the SFAAFS Final from 4-5pm. To register as a Wild Card trialist please fill in the online form below and await an email from FootballCV advising you on the next steps.
By registering on www.tradenextsport.com you agree for yourself (“you”), and on behalf of your child (the “participant”) to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Search For An Asian Football Star Programme on the www.tradenextsport.com website form part of these terms and conditions.
1. The promoter of this Programme is ‘TradeNext Limited’, ‘3 COPTHALL AVENUE, LONDON, EC2R 7BH’ (the “Promoter”).
2. The Programme is open to UK residents who are the parent/guardian of a UK resident aged between 10 and 18 who wishes to take part in the Programme and are entering on their behalf and have access to the internet.
3. You can register children aged between 10 and 18 years old as of the date of the session booked. Each child can only be registered for one coaching session. You must be present at the relevant venue throughout the training session attended by your child.
5. No purchase is necessary to register.
6. TradeNext is running four trial venues, with two 1 hour football training sessions on the dates, and at the locations set out in the table under paragraph 37 below, and as further described on www.tradenextsport.com website (the “Programme”). Each participant must make their own way to the relevant venue and all costs associated with any travel, accommodation, meals or other costs shall be the responsibility of the participant. Participants must at all times act within the framework of acceptable and proper behaviour and comply with all rules and regulations provided by the Promoter at each venue, including without limitation all health and safety instructions.
7. There are 512 places available on the Programme, on a first come, first served basis.
8. Registration is open from Wednesday 27 August 2014 until 23.59 (UK Time) on 23 October 2014, or until all Programme sessions are fully booked, whichever is the earlier. (“the Registration Period”).
9. To register for the Programme, participants must go to www.tradenextsport.com and enter all of the required information before the end of the Registration Period (the “Registration”).
10. Registrations that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Registrations.
11. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Registrations which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of the Programme.
12. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
13. Registrations must be made by your parent/guardian, and must not be made through agents or third parties.
14. Fully completed Registrations must be sent to be received no later than the end of the Registration Period. Registrations received after the Registration Period will not be eligible for entry into the Programme.
15. Places on the Programme shall be selected on a first come, first served basis.
16. Once you have successfully registered your child for a session which has availability, a confirmation email shall be sent to the email address provided at the time of registration. Participants must bring this confirmation email with them when they attend the relevant session.
17. In the event that the child you have registered is unable to attend the Programme at the stipulated time, date or venue booked on www.tradenextsport.com neither the Promoter nor its partners are required to make any special exceptions or accommodate a re-arranged training session.
18. The structure and organisation of the Programme is pre-determined, as per the requirements set out by the Promoter and its partners.
19. In the event that the Promoter and its partners are forced to cancel or rearrange any part of the Programme (e.g. due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances), they are not responsible for any costs incurred by any participants (e.g. for accommodation or travel). In the event of any such cancellation, the Promoter or its partners will endeavour to contact you.
20. The Promoter and its partners are unable to help with the arranging of any travel, accommodation, appropriate training clothing and footwear (participants must wear trainers or moulded football boots), all of which are the responsibility of the participant. The Promoter or its partner will send you directions to the relevant venue, but all costs involved are the responsibility of the participant.
21. By registering for the Programme you agree that you are responsible for any possessions brought to the relevant venue during your child’s participation in the Programme.
22. On arriving at the relevant Programme venue, you must inform the Promoter and its partners of any existing medical condition which could affect your child and or other players (e.g. asthma). You will also be required to complete and sign a form before your child is permitted to participate in the trial. You must complete this form fully and accurately.
23. If your child is taking any medication or receiving any medical treatment which may put them or any other player at risk during their participation in the Programme, they must not participate in the Programme.
24. By registering for the Programme, you give consent for the Promoter and its partners to give medical treatment to your child should the need arise whilst your child is participating in the Programme.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits the liability of the Promoter for any death or personal injury arising from its negligence. Except for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, the Promoter shall not be liable for any injury suffered by your child at any of the trials or for any other loss or damage you suffer in connection with the Programme.
26. It is possible for you to obtain private insurance: (a) to cover injuries your child might suffer playing or training for football and or participating in the Programme; and or (b) to cover injuries your child causes to third parties whilst playing football or participating in the Programme. The Promoter strongly recommends that you obtain such insurance. By registering your child for the Programme, you acknowledge that playing football and training for it are potentially hazardous activities and you accept the risk of injury that surrounds these activities.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to make changes to the Programme as may be required.
28. You must comply with all instructions given to you by the Promoter or any of its partners or representatives at or in relation to the Programme.
29. By registering your child to enter the Programme, you agree that your child’s name and or likeness (including, without limitation) any photographs of your child during their participation in the Programme) can be used to promote the Programme on www.tradenextsport.com, by the Promoter or its partners, or by the media in any promotional or editorial coverage either online, in print, on social media, on television or on radio, in all cases in relation to the Programme.
30. The Promoter may use any personal information submitted by you to advise you of future promotions and to provide information about products of the Promoter or its associated companies that may be of interest. You hereby consent to such personal information being used for this purpose. The registrant may withdraw consent to such use of personal information by writing to the Promoter.
31. Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Programme, the details and information provided by you when entering the Programme will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
32. By registering for the Programme, you provide consent on behalf of your child:
a. to take part in media interviews including but not limited to magazine, television and radio interviews;
b. to be photographed by the Promoter for the purposes of promoting the Programme and the Promoter’s products; and
c. to participate in the Promoter’s other marketing and promotional activities.
33. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Programme whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
34. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of registration for and participation in the Programme.
35. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Registrations due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Programme.
36. By entering the Programme, both you and the participant agree to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Programme or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
37. These terms and conditions are governed by English law.